• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Noel Gallagher’s high flying birds being better than oasis

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I think andy bell from Ride would be Bass. he was in Beady Eye, when I saw them, not like you need anyone that good. Liam and Noel are all that matter and are the only 2 on all the albums
While I will still fly to England even if it’s just those two and whatever backing band they hire for peanuts - I would like it a lot more if bonehead is on the guitar.

It’s true that just the gallaghers matter, but I do think he brought a sloppier, less polished element to the band that was lost once they started hiring the children of Beatles, etc

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Is this where I mentioned Zak Starkey used to drink with my mum and her siblings back in the 80s on the regular? They didn't mention it until a few years ago. I would never shut up about hanging out with the Beatle son who had the best musical career of the lot

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
I wouldn't go as far as saying it's better than Oasis. Some of Noel and Liam's stuff is on a par though but most of it sits below the Gold standard songs like Live Forever, Don't Look Back In Anger etc.

Not even fussed about a reunion. I've seen both solo live and their current bands are probably better sounding than any Oasis line up. But a new record would be interesting so long as it's Noel writing and Liam singing.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I wouldn't go as far as saying it's better than Oasis. Some of Noel and Liam's stuff is on a par though but most of it sits below the Gold standard songs like Live Forever, Don't Look Back In Anger etc.

Not even fussed about a reunion. I've seen both solo live and their current bands are probably better sounding than any Oasis line up. But a new record would be interesting so long as it's Noel writing and Liam singing.

Egos too big. Noel will insist on singing half of them, Liam will try to write a couple.

Reunite for a tour or a single big ass show, bring back bonehead, and play 1994-1998. Simple path to millions of pounds and satisfied crowds.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I love oasis, I learned to play guitar because of them.

Noel is making much better music now, vibrant, interesting and evolving.

Oasis sell as many records now as they ever did, the music is still always there, Noel is making better music now than anything late stage oasis did.

Any time I see Oasis, I think of this Mr. Show skit (I believe it's a take on Oasis and Radiohead).