• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Noel Gallagher’s high flying birds being better than oasis

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I love oasis, I learned to play guitar because of them.

Noel is making much better music now, vibrant, interesting and evolving.

Oasis sell as many records now as they ever did, the music is still always there, Noel is making better music now than anything late stage oasis did.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I loved Oasis, I like noel, I like Liam but let's not pretend their solo stuff is as good. It's solid if you liked oasis nothing more nothing less. I really liked that recent single of his in a MOR type way.

I wish he would stick to stuff like this though. This is just him not knowing he was being recorded working on a new song of his

Some band recorded a album in the style of early oasis and used Liam's voice and AI to sing their lyrics and sid a full album. They were thinking of saying it was lost demos but I suspect that would've got it taken down

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I loved Oasis, I like noel, I like Liam but let's not pretend their solo stuff is as good. It's solid if you liked oasis nothing more nothing less. I really liked that recent single of his in a MOR type way.

I wish he would stick to stuff like this though. This is just him not knowing he was being recorded working on a new song of his

Some band recorded a album in the style of early oasis and used Liam's voice and AI to sing their lyrics and sid a full album. They were thinking of saying it was lost demos but I suspect that would've got it taken down

I love acoustic Noel but there’s thousands of those songs, his solo stuff is awesome imo

Just personal taste but I think it would a shame if we never got that experimental stuff and just got more and more paint by numbers oasis

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
I love oasis, I learned to play guitar because of them.

Noel is making much better music now, vibrant, interesting and evolving.

Oasis sell as many records now as they ever did, the music is still always there, Noel is making better music now than anything late stage oasis did.

they are not better, but they are PFG, I saw HFB live and Noel voice was great, few months later i also saw Liam w/ Richard Ashcroft and they both sounded great. Ashcroft was clean and sounded great.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
they are not better, but they are PFG, I saw HFB live and Noel voice was great, few months later i also saw Liam w/ Richard Ashcroft and they both sounded great. Ashcroft was clean and sounded great.

Oasis after be here now and the master plan isn’t good imo, shock of the lightning and falling down are two of the only ones I ever listen to now.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
I'm predicting Oasis gets back together for a massive tour within the next year... Noel getting divorced is the catalyst..

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
The one time I got to see the verve was in 2008 and Richard Ashcroft had dyed his hair blonde. Ruined it. He looked like Annie Lennox.

I wouldn't say any of Noel's more recent stuff is experimental. If anything it's bland

A decade ago he did a album with this lot but scraped it.

One day he will or his kids will open up the full archives and we'll hear all these songs he's never released.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I'm predicting Oasis gets back together for a massive tour within the next year... Noel getting divorced is the catalyst..
I’m gonna go and I’m gonna pay for the most expensive seats possible. Been waiting for this for like 5 years now.

Also I like you NBEC but there’s never been a post you’ve made that I’ve been closer to car crashing than this.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
They better fucking get Bonehead for the reunion though. I don’t care who the drummer is and I guess I’m okay with whoever they pick for bass. But I don’t want those other two faggots.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
I’m gonna go and I’m gonna pay for the most expensive seats possible. Been waiting for this for like 5 years now.

Also I like you NBEC but there’s never been a post you’ve made that I’ve been closer to car crashing than this
you're not wrong..... :image_9253: i'll do it for you

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
They better fucking get Bonehead for the reunion though. I don’t care who the drummer is and I guess I’m okay with whoever they pick for bass. But I don’t want those other two faggots.
I think andy bell from Ride would be Bass. he was in Beady Eye, when I saw them, not like you need anyone that good. Liam and Noel are all that matter and are the only 2 on all the albums

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout

last month, Noel says right here he want's Liam to call about a reunion.....I'd fly out to Manchester for it