• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW No Hard Feelings (Jennifer Lawrence new movie)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That budget is absurd. Even a good comedy wouldn’t necessarily make that back. It defeats the purpose of making this kind of film.

You’re also right about how a raunchy sex comedy can hardly survive in today’s climate. Despite all the advertisements, I still don’t fully understand what this movie is about. The boy is a loser and his parents hire Jennifer Lawrence to fuck him, but she kind of becomes his life coach?

I knew things were bad earlier this year when I was looking at the box office and Return of the Jedi was in the top 5 grossing movies one weekend. They had rereleased it. When I do go to the theaters (and I’m one of those people who actually does enjoy the theater experience) I do see advertisements for old films being played throughout the month. Like I could go see Raiders of the Lost Ark in a couple of weeks.
They love to use “The Hangover” as an example of how an R rated “raunchy” comedy can make money when making these movies yet the studio didn’t even believe in it - even giving it a smaller budget since the cast Todd Phillips wanted we’re not well known (Cooper was only in supporting roles, Helms was from the office and daily show, and Zach was an “alternative” comic with small roles to his name)

Even “The Hangover” couldn’t be made today (paging Dr. Faggot, Helms having a cunt of a fiancé ’, guys “being guys”, etc) so to even think it can be done in 2023 makes zero sense. Anything they do won’t actually appeal to people that like those old sex comedies and end up being feminist / politically correct nonsense.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I have an idea for a raunchy sex comedy where a fat Indian woman who is a cyber security expert volunteers at a soup kitchen at a knight of Columbus hall where a fat man who fucks his Xbox gets free lunches. They bond over a shared love of a silly science fiction writer despite never having read his books. They're too fat to fuck, so they sodomize each other with objects and kitchenware for about 45 minutes. Then they piss and shit themselves and cry, so the government gives them money. I call it Hacking But Legal.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
never found her to be super pretty to begin with but she still looks pretty good currently. in a few years she’ll look like jackie & will absolutely be case-closed finished
They really hyped her up when she came out as “the cool girl” but it turns out that was only because of Harvey Weinstein. She also had a real problem opening her mouth and saying stupid things which didn’t help.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Quick summary the nerd has a Pringles can type penis and Jennifer Lawrence marries him at the end, child but wacky zanny adventures throughout 🙄 plus nigger/sodomite/demon Jew worship perhaps a rubenquise black woman with a funny perspective 🥹

Screenshot_20230620-131421.png

Not defending the movie but why do I have a feeling this dumb WHORE would have said it was empowering for her to have a nude scene if this was directed by a woman.