WWAW Nigger love?

G

Screenshot_20230123-174221-362-min (1) (1) (1).jpg

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
We have a tranny?
We did have a tranny on the sub. It was like u/BreeWagner or something like that. It was totally cool with us and everyone was cool with her. She leaned into the bit like Bam does and takes the sting out of making fun of them, especially when theyre funny with their retorts.

Also, big fan of nigs over here. Married one and even procreated with her. Sorry white supremacist brothaman but its not like its a secret about me or anything. Ive said it loud and proud for a long time. Bam isnt rly my type (too skinny) but I think she’s pretty. Nothings worse than a FAT black girl. YUCK. Fat white girls are bad enough. Fat black is just fucking disgusting.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
We did have a tranny on the sub. It was like u/BreeWagner or something like that. It was totally cool with us and everyone was cool with her. She leaned into the bit like Bam does and takes the sting out of making fun of them, especially when theyre funny with their retorts.

Also, big fan of nigs over here. Married one and even procreated with her. Sorry white supremacist brothaman but its not like its a secret about me or anything. Ive said it loud and proud for a long time. Bam isnt rly my type (too skinny) but I think she’s pretty. Nothings worse than a FAT black girl. YUCK. Fat white girls are bad enough. Fat black is just fucking disgusting.
I love nigga bitches. Good for you brothaman. She better have a nice fat ass though

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags

Happy Black Kisstory Month brotherman!