• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Napoleon Dynamite

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I always loved this movie. They made it funny with out having to go the R-rated route, thats hard to do in movies these days (or 20 years ago when this came out).

This movie always had a live action Beavis and Butthead feel to it. I think I watched the 1st ep of the cartoon, but didn't like ??

It’s rated PG haha.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
‎
‎
Forum Clout
That movie was unique, creative, and didn't try too hard. Maybe the first movie I remember being a hit that wasn't in theaters.

I saw it in theaters, I was in Idaho though. Think I saw one of the weird looking old dudes at Subway once

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
First time I watched it I didn’t really get it. Second time, I watched it on shrooms and I loved it ever since. I always thought they should make a sequel more focused on Kip.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]NZJrGuC92U8[/MEDIA]

Kip is us posting on the forum

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
First time I watched it I didn’t really get it. Second time, I watched it on shrooms and I loved it ever since. I always thought they should make a sequel more focused on Kip.
If the streaming medium was around back then like it is today. It would have been a great 2-3 season on hulu/netflix kinda show. The ship has sailed and any sequel now would be a bad move.