• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Martha Stewart peeing on the cover of Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Holee shit, Ashkenazi ears...didnt realize (((Martha Stewart))). Always thought she was just Polish-American or something.
For a learned man your jewdar is shit, Child.

Pro-tip: anyone that's not an aryan specimen in any form of media is a kike.

They figured out the rhinoplasty, but the dumbo ears they cover with long hair.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
It never goes away. I'm grew up in Boston and have an obvious, but not obnoxious, accent that mixed between Boston and New York.

I know if she decided to smoke some weed, with someone like me so sounds like the people she grew up with, it would probably come back pretty quickly.

I'd likely want to crack her over the head with my bong if she said something wise about the Bruins or Sox though.
This is true, I speak Greek with a bumpkin accent, it's hard to describe, the closest I can describe would be west Virginian or Louisiana English. It's looked down upon so when I'm speaking with people I don't know, I'm very aware of the accent and try to speak proper Greek. When I'm around family though it's full on bumpkin

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I like knowing that Martha Stewart is okay with the weed. It's annoying and cringe that it's partnered in a way with Snoop, but I guess it's whatever.

Old lady who served time, which oddly enough Snoop never has done, who likes to make cookies, keep a house clean, and smoke a joint with you outside on your balcony.

I'd smoke a joint with her and talk to her about my crows for sure.
Martha was a good looking stockbroker in the 60s before she got famous with the housekeeping gimmick. There’s no way guys weren’t brushing their bulges up on her and trying to pull her beefers out all day long.

Plus she went to a white collar prison so she probably has good stories