WWAW male on male rape

G

I can’t wait for Nigger Jim to see i hijacked his thread again.

DACFE59E-84BD-4729-B57C-5CF211533C7E.jpeg

G

It happens a lot , but is a dude going to report it? I have only known one case where a dude reported it, and that was before the Obama got rid of don’t ask don’t tell.

Most dudes are not going to report it. Military or civilian.

Dudes aren’t going to be taken seriously if they report they were raped. It’s fucked up.

Did this happen to you in the army? If so i’m really sorry, no bs.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Dudes aren’t going to be taken seriously if they report they were raped. It’s fucked up.

Did this happen to you in the army? If so i’m really sorry, no bs.

No , but i elbowed a nigger in the face for always touching me. I believe he was a faggot and was trying shit. He would always "joke" about gay sex too. I'm lucky he didn't chimp out when I elbowed him because he was huge.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Similar to the tranny bathroom issue, I'm curious about the tranny prison situation. There are so many of these little faggots walking around now, Do you think eventually we'll have to build Tranny-Only Prisons?

I don't know how they divvy them up now, but do dudes with tit implants really end up with other guys in jail? That's hilarious to me. Imagine how horrifying it would be if those dudes were allowed in a regular women's prison. Or if the girls who get their tits cutoff were allowed into an all male prison. If there was pussy in prison, wouldn't you be less worried about going there? Be honest now.