• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw liking birds?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I like them. My backyard is completely forested, its really nice to wake up to them singing in the summer.

I had this buddy that came up to me to confide in me over something really bad he did. He starts telling me about his houses mice infestation and how he found their nest. The stupid fuck threw a bunch of baby mice in a bucket of bleach, expecting them to die immediately, but they suffered in that pool for a long time before it happened. Fuckin idiot. I never looked at him the same again. They're just mice, but good lord.

Theres a gold video on youtube that was up there for 15 yearsish, its gone now I believe, it was of a girl baiting a parrot to say nigger for a cracker, he "N-NIGGER!?" good boyyyyyyyyyy, gives cracker. Its fawkin incredible.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I like them. My backyard is completely forested, its really nice to wake up to them singing in the summer.

I had this buddy that came up to me to confide in me over something really bad he did. He starts telling me about his houses mice infestation and how he found their nest. The stupid fuck threw a bunch of baby mice in a bucket of bleach, expecting them to die immediately, but they suffered in that pool for a long time before it happened. Fuckin idiot. I never looked at him the same again. They're just mice, but good lord.

Theres a gold video on youtube that was up there for 15 yearsish, its gone now I believe, it was of a girl baiting a parrot to say nigger for a cracker, he "N-NIGGER!?" good boyyyyyyyyyy, gives cracker. Its fawkin incredible.
I envy you for having a forested backyard. It must be relaxing when summer rain comes and you can just enjoy the scenery.

Joe Eyed Cow

An actual fat guy
Forum Clout
IMG_20230606_131856254.jpg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout

It's funny you say that; my buddy worked in a pet shop & thought it's be funny to get a parrot to reply 'nigga' anytime someone said 'cracker'... since that's a word which is commonly said to parrots & a funny reply. Never did it but glad someone else did.

I do like birds, we've rescued anything from a pigeon to a magpie. Birds are another creature where (once adult) it's a voluntary relationship - they could literally fly away

G

Beady-eyed creeps. Unless they're on a roasting tray with bacon on their backs, I'm not a fan. Sorry, Artie.