• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW letting go of anger?

G

WWAW letting go of brothermen who stood by you every step of the way?

 Judas @Patreeky, comment?

ezgif-5-f37229fb0f.gif

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
hey Cakehorn, nobody here owes anyone anthing except patrick tomlinson oweing quasi...stop trying to control Patreeky, he's free now
I picked Patreeky out of obscurity because i saw real potential in him, a drive to appreciate beautiful actresses that reminded me of myself, how could i have been so wrong about a person?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Cakehorn get it together brotherman. I’ll point out my own flaws: I don’t want Dan to get ammo and think he accomplished something.

However, the Dan alliance has opened my eyes. This is the path. Let Patreeky go. He’s a freebird, brotherman. You guys were never really the same without @Ricci Ryda anyways. Torquie tried to fill the gap but, he occasionally sobers up. Which then we get his normal posts, where he doesn’t make videos that obliterate Dan. It just isn’t the same. There’s a better alliance in the future, and you’re holding onto the past. That’s some faaawkin pot talk Saturday.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Cakehorn get it together brotherman. I’ll point out my own flaws: I don’t want Dan to get ammo and think he accomplished something.

However, the Dan alliance has opened my eyes. This is the path. Let Patreeky go. He’s a freebird, brotherman. You guys were never really the same without @Ricci Ryda anyways. Torquie tried to fill the gap but, he occasionally sobers up. Which then we get his normal posts, where he doesn’t make videos that obliterate Dan. It just isn’t the same. There’s a better alliance in the future, and you’re holding onto the past. That’s some faaawkin pot talk Saturday.
Et tu, Gay Faggot.?

Has everyone turned against me and The Alliance, can i trust no one?

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Et tu, Gay Faggot.?

Has everyone turned against me and The Alliance, can i trust no one?
Never turned against the alliance, child. Just pointed out a fact. Honestly the Dan Alliance needs an enemy. Going after Patreeky isn’t going to win people over, brotherman. Now if Patreeky joins the Dan Alliance, you may get more support. He just wants to be a free spirit. Let the nigga breeve.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Funny you compare yourself to Julius Caesar, you're kinda a dictator yourself.
I have put my whole heart and soul into The Alliance, if it goes down i will go down with it, there's no reason for me to exist without it.

Alliance Invicta.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
I have put my whole heart and soul into The Alliance, if it goes down i will go down with it, there's no reason for me to exist without it.

Alliance Invicta.
I hate to say it brotherman. You got lost. You were funny before the alliance. Why do you need it to exist? Sometimes, something great ends. It needs to move on. Maybe you should do what Patreeky is doing. Finding himself again. Don’t let the Mullen’s win.