• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW LEGEND OF ZELDA?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
That new Switch game just came out. I was a big fan of Ocarina of Time , Link to the Past, and a few of the others. They lost me with Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Like any of the Wii ones where I had to swing around my arms like a retard to swing a sword is where I checked out. I have Breath of the Wild but I gave up somewhere in the middle of it and I have no idea where to go now. I liked it enough but it was just so damn long that I lost interest to something else. Wonder if its worth going back to.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I’ve been burned too many times with open world games. The details are always in a bunch of shit I don’t care about and then the rest of the game feels empty.

BotW also was too much of a departure for me from the Zelda formula: no traditional dungeons, can’t equip an instrument (Link is a musical faggot canonically), etc.

I love all the old titles.

Duhne Kuhn

Clinically Obsessed
Forum Clout
I picked up Tears of the Kingdom yesterday. It's very good. I was a big fan of breath of the wild, but missed traditional labyrinth/dungeons.... I'm hoping this fixes that but will be fine if it is just more of the same.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I've gotten too used to the Xbox controller and have a hard time reversing action and jump in the heat of battle. 🤓

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
It was waaaaaaaaay too easy, far too much hand-holding. I did enjoy the post apocalyptic setting. The art style and cel shading were all right, it fit the game but i didn't really love or hate it
I agree about the easy part but I thought it had great dungeons and really good atmosphere. Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were both awful. Nice forcing you to use shitty gimmicks, stupid.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I like the idea of the game but I don't like that it has swords, arrows, and boomerangs in it. Real violent stuff and really teaches the wrong lessons to children. I prefer something more like Katamari or just rolling the dice to see if I can roll the same number 5 times in a row.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I'm a huge fag and have beaten all of the zelda games at least twice, except for BOTW. So far TOTK is better, but it has a lot more of the same bullshit that the first one had where you spend 15 minutes figuring out how to get to an out of reach area or fighting a really hard enemy only to be rewarded with some dumb weapon that will break in like 3 hits. At least the older games rewarded you with heart pieces or other permanent items to make it worthwhile

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I agree about the easy part but I thought it had great dungeons and really good atmosphere. Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were both awful. Nice forcing you to use shitty gimmicks, stupid.
The fucked up thing is that windwaker was the last zelda game i played. I'd like to get around to playing the newer ones, what are the shitty gimmicks?