• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw killing birds?

G

Bird eggs

I’m in an airbnb and there is a sparrow nest on the balcony.
The sparrow family hangs out there all morning chirping at the crack of dawn, and brings dirt and worms and bugs to the balcony every fucking day,
i have to clean it up like a ginny brat.

Yesterday i looked inside the nest and there were three unhatched eggs.
I threw them in the toilet.
Then I poured rubbing alcohol on the nest to fuck up the scent.
Guess what? No more faggot sparrows
Easy as.

13F7DCEA-DDDD-4EDA-A728-BC6BD99475EF.jpeg

G

You’re a monster.

You're in a fertility clinic. Why isn't important. The fire alarm goes off. You run for the exit. As you run down this hallway, you hear a sparrow screaming from behind a door. You throw open the door and find a 5-year-old sparrow for help. They're in one corner of the room. In the other corner, you spot a frozen container labeled, ‘1,000 Viable sparrow eggs.’ The smoke is rising. You start to choke. You know you can grab one or the other but not both before you succumb to smoke inhalation and die — saving no one. Do you A) save the sparrow, or B) save the thousand eggs? There is no C. ‘C’ means you all die

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I’ve sorta been in the same situation. Years ago I saw a roadrunner trying to jump up into a tree and there was mockingbird swooping down on it and trying to fight it off. So I shot the roadrunner
Roadrunners are pretty cool birds honestly. Just the other day I saw a roadrunner jump out of the same tree and it ran off down the road.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I’ve sorta been in the same situation. Years ago I saw a roadrunner trying to jump up into a tree and there was mockingbird swooping down on it and trying to fight it off. So I shot the roadrunner
Roadrunners are pretty cool birds honestly. Just the other day I saw a roadrunner jump out of the saw tree and it ran off down the road.
I was chasing one in my car into a tunnel, but it turned out that tunnel was just paint on a cliff face. Totalled the vehicle, broke my collarbone, smashed up my face something awful. Jennifer, my first wife who was unsecured in the passenger seat was killed instantly. It was pretty embarrassing.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I was chasing one in my car into a tunnel, but it turned out that tunnel was just paint on a cliff face. Totalled the vehicle, broke my collarbone, smashed up my face something awful. Jennifer, my first wife who was unsecured in the passenger seat was killed instantly. It was pretty embarrassing.
Maybe because it's early but this got my ribs good.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I should have been more specific and bolded the part about running down a road. You really motherfucked my joke.
I know what you meant. What i wrote wasn’t a joke, it just happened that way.

*but seriously my original comment was a true story. If it wasn’t told in a funny way I can accept that.*

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Nobody complains when you steal those precious little chicklets from hens and scramble them up into your omelette
Nice selective outrage, stupid.
:image_9251:
I've shot a bunch of starlings or grackles or whatever the fuck they are (literally stopped because Artie made me think about it and reconsider killing things for annoying me) but the eggs we eat aren't fertilized and don't have a little bird growing in there. Those little fellers might have been a day away from hatching.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I've shot a bunch of starlings or grackles or whatever the fuck they are (literally stopped because Artie made me think about it and reconsider killing things for annoying me) but the eggs we eat aren't fertilized and don't have a little bird growing in there. Those little fellers might have been a day away from hatching.
boy, I hope sparrows make good swimmers then