• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Kayne on Lex Fridman?

G

Couldn't do more than a couple of minutes. I want to like Kanye but he has mental egoist energy and Fridman is a boring twerp.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Kanye has always been one of my favorite entertainers/people (even before he was a maga libtard tear drinking jew hater) but he’s such a bad interview because he’s so into Kanye he just talks his shit and never considers there’s another human in the room.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I'll never understand how kikes can't figure out how to handle when they get called out on running everything. The antisemitism card is so played out.

Because it always worked with white Boomers. It's starting to run it's course with younger people, partly because the country is becoming less white.

G

Regardless of how Kanye comes off here, it's infuriating to read the comments praising Lex Friedkike. How can people not understand that low monotone voice is a put on? Everything about him is fraudulent.