• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Jordan Peterson crying on TV for his incel brethren?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
yea but it never ends.
A few months ago i was on a 3rd/4th date with a 25 yo chick and we were "cuddling" after sex at her place, the part where she lays on your chest and your supposed to talk about deep shit man fawkin pot tawk... and she had nothing to say, just scrolling tiktok with that stupid nigger rap music changing every 5 seconds, i got up and left NEVER TO RETURN :image_9250:
women under 40 are addicted to their phones, and most guys too, it's a real fawkin problem. just consoooming bullshit all day
hard to be bullish on interpersonal relationships the next decade
youre supposed to make fun of her and shame her out of using it, like you would with a child, child.
Quite literally watch each 15 sec video she looks at and say how gay or retarded it is. They're impressionable enough to learn that it's stupid if they respect your opinion. Doubt they'll kick the habit but the damage will be done