• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW job interviews?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I had to assemble a model forklift at an interview once. I took the thing out of the box, im nervous as shit, I look at the instructions real quick, start putting the pieces into piles, for easy sorting. I start to actually build it, dont know wtf im doing, luckily they stopped me. They just wanted to see me organize everything into piles and see me look at the instructions lol

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I had to assemble a model forklift at an interview once. I took the thing out of the box, im nervous as shit, I look at the instructions real quick, start putting the pieces into piles, for easy sorting. I start to actually build it, dont know wtf im doing, luckily they stopped me. They just wanted to see me organize everything into piles and see me look at the instructions lol
"Perfect. This guy knows his legos."

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I've hired a fair amount of people in the last few years. I refuse to do the STAR interview method, or any other faggot method dreamt-up by some Heeb cunt HR professional. I ask questions about their resume, get a feel for their personality, and then ask key questions that are job-specific.
Same but I’ll usually decide as soon as they walk in whether I like them or not.