• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW job interviews?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I had one a couple weeks ago, and another one tomorrow.
I hate the Situation->Action->Result type interviews. They make me feel uncomfortable and force me to make up some bullshit on the fly. I’d much rather just talk about my resume and accomplishments in a more natural way instead of this kikery.

Why cant job interviews just be a fawkin hang?

IMG_6187.jpeg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I had one a couple weeks ago, and another one tomorrow.
I hate the Situation->Action->Result type interviews. They make me feel uncomfortable and force me to make up some bullshit on the fly. I’d much rather just talk about my resume and accomplishments in a more natural way instead of this kikery.

Why cant job interviews just be a fawkin hang?

View attachment 127228
I hate the fakeness aspect of it. It is so cringy.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I had to talk about a time I encouraged diversity and inclusion in the workplace. I wanted to shoot myself
Ugh, you don't want to work there. The best interviews are the ones where nobody really wants to be there and they'll more than likely hire you just so they don't have to do any more interviews. The most retarded interview I've done involved 6 people all sitting in a board room asking questions like, "What's the first address of the base memory of any Intel based computer?" It was for an entry level help desk position at a community college, who gives a shit?

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
I had to talk about a time I encouraged diversity and inclusion in the workplace. I wanted to shoot myself
Isn't it good that they asked that question so you know not to take the job, or is the whole electrical industry woke already? I know firsthand that even ExxonMobil has gotten pretty woke for its employees, not just their green PR.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
I've hired a fair amount of people in the last few years. I refuse to do the STAR interview method, or any other faggot method dreamt-up by some Heeb cunt HR professional. I ask questions about their resume, get a feel for their personality, and then ask key questions that are job-specific.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I've hired a fair amount of people in the last few years. I refuse to do the STAR interview method, or any other faggot method dreamt-up by some Heeb cunt HR professional. I ask questions about their resume, get a feel for their personality, and then ask key questions that are job-specific.
We have to use the bullshit BEI stuff, but whenever I interview I always go off script and ask actual questions about the work