• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW jerking off to women you hate or dislike?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Let's take this concept up a notch. Do you ever jerk off to women AS THEY WERE.. When you know for a fact that they look completely different now?

The forbidden nut. It's like time travel, dude. I jack off to memories of teenaged girls who have been in "mid-30s fat mom mode" for years now.
This is not pedophilic either. If you were also 17 when you smashed that tight 17 year old under a trampoline in her backyard, it’s all good to reminisce

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This is not pedophilic either. If you were also 17 when you smashed that tight 17 year old under a trampoline in her backyard, it’s all good to reminisce

That's how I see it. It's not hot because of her age, it's hot because I DID THAT! I can crank one out to other girls from my memory in their mid 20s too, but the nostalgia factor of the teen years really puts it over the edge. You're so far removed from that time in your life that it feels like a back to the future "what if" scenario. WHAT IF I pinched her ass really hard while sucking her tits, instead of just sucking her tits? Theater of the mind.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
Nancy Pelosi has a rocking body, if you're so inclined. 😉
bcd047b3dc9847a80c7493a7594f53bb.jpg