• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Jenna?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
She has a aboriginal nose, no thank you.

Why are her eyes so far apart?
ummyourecrippled.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
She's got an acid tongue
I want this bitch to spit in my face and kick over my wheelchair so i fall out, i then want her to kick my crippled legs and call me a retarded faggot.

After that i want her to cuddle me and whisper sweet nothings in my ear, while stroking my hair (and maybe stroke something else, if you catch my drift)

I'm into things.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I want this bitch to spit in my face and kick over my wheelchair so i fall out, i then want her to kick my crippled legs and call me a retarded faggot.

After that i want her to cuddle me and whisper sweet nothings in my ear, while stroking my hair (and maybe stroke something else, if you catch my drift)

I'm into things.
I'd take the first part. Screw the nice shit.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout

I'm into things.
ewbrett.png