• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW girls with glasses?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Nigga you own an XL shirt? Damn.
I think most of my shirts are XL. I own some larges. Maybe it doesn't translate because the US XL is for the big fat fucks?

Also in my 20s I bought a lot of XL and 2XL band shirts, because I'm a badass when I do the chores around my house.

6582565_jimmyandlemmy.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Nigga you own an XL shirt? Damn.
I think most of my shirts are XL. I own some larges. Maybe it doesn't translate because the US XL is for the big fat fucks?

Also in my 20s I bought a lot of XL and 2XL band shirts, because I'm a badass when I do the chores around my house.

Both of you FOREIGNERS must be weak millennial PUSSIES!!!!! At 6’3 I’m taller than most, and I wear it well.😎😎😎

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

You wear those sizes because of all the muscle in your upper body, something this faggot doesn't understand, because he's a fucking shrimp.