• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW getting hookers in Toyko?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Lol you don't actually fuck the broad's ass. You pay her for anal and then fuck her puss. It's a loophole.
Can't fuck her puss if she ain't got one

Screenshot_20230627_205747_Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout
A friend of mine is an ok looking white guy and absolutely cleaned up there. He's nothing special but by virtue of having blue eyes and being over 5'8 he literally had Jap women stopping him in the street to take selfies with him. Paying for it over there seems silly, especially as their vaginas will be pixilated
I'm 6'3, blue eyes, in shape. I'm sure I'll do alright with the gook broads. The idea is if I don't then the whores are legal and cheap enough.

What's funny was while I was in India it was only dudes that would stop me to take selfies and then act confused when I told them no. Weird faggots.