• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Gay Target?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
how is Target still open?
easy answer- they have certain flavors of Mountain dew that you can only get there, as well as the fact their the only retail outlet in my area that has the "Churro Edition Kit Kats"

If I was a hack, I would say "DUH were else would white women find "LIVE LOVE LAUGH" signs at DUH"...but I'm not a hack

well, at least, I'm not a total hack

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
easy answer- they have certain flavors of Mountain dew that you can only get there, as well as the fact their the only retail outlet in my area that has the "Churro Edition Kit Kats"

If I was a hack, I would say "DUH were else would white women find "LIVE LOVE LAUGH" signs at DUH"...but I'm not a hack

well, at least, I'm not a total hack
I read that hacks say they aren't hacks. I'm so sorry, Johnnynoname.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I don't even know what this is about. Target sells rainbow shit for kids? Who fucking cares? Don't people have more important things to do?
Nice not knowing anything about what happened before offering confident commentary, stupid.

The first thing you see when you walk in, with the pre-summer Target planograms just installed in stores, is a huge Pride display in the kids’ section with bikinis made for tucking dicks and clothes designed by literal Satanists. I hope all the stores burn down.

Target has been doing poorly for years. I’m excited to watch them sink.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
21C19830-4416-4D8E-A42B-CC4495B44288.jpeg

Imagine my shock.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Cumia peacocks his principals like it's the reason he lost everything but he's actually just a broken down valise with no handles on it.

edit: scarred-up too.
Did lasagna hair actually stop drinking anheuser busch products b/c of the tranny fiasco? Or was he supporting because he's best friends with Sue?

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Nice not knowing anything about what happened before offering confident commentary, stupid.

The first thing you see when you walk in, with the pre-summer Target planograms just installed in stores, is a huge Pride display in the kids’ section with bikinis made for tucking dicks and clothes designed by literal Satanists. I hope all the stores burn down.

Target has been doing poorly for years. I’m excited to watch them sink.
Who fucking cares, don't buy it then. You sound like a bizzaro twitter Troon.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Who fucking cares, don't buy it then. You sound like a bizzaro twitter Troon.
I’m so sorry this is happening to you. I care because I don’t think the children being groomed can stand up for themselves. But I’ll note that it bothers you when people mention the degeneracy in our midst. I can’t promise to honor your lived experience with trigger warnings, though.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I’m so sorry this is happening to you. I care because I don’t think the children being groomed can stand up for themselves. But I’ll note that it bothers you when people mention the degeneracy in our midst. I can’t promise to honor your lived experience with trigger warnings, though.
Calm down Maude.

This is completely manufactured bait, and you're just eating it up. Kinda crazy, considering where we are.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I think it's retarded anyone gives a shit about this stupid tranny thing. How many times have people here said twitter isn't real life? It's a made up problem.
It’s not a made up problem when the first thing you see upon entrance is a huge tranny display for kids. Again, not telling you that you have to care. But only a fucking retard or creep would shrug and say nothing to see here. Maybe you’re both.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
It’s not a made up problem when the first thing you see upon entrance is a huge tranny display for kids. Again, not telling you that you have to care. But only a fucking retard or creep would shrug and say nothing to see here. Maybe you’re both.
Yeah, it's me that's the creep, not the guy saying kids shouldn't be allowed to tuck their delicious suckable penises. Ok pal.

G

Lefty faggots will claim to boycott something like Twitter or Hogwarts Legacy, but not really do so. Then get shocked when the game or whatever does well. Right wingers at least tend to stick to their guns. Unless you’re a Cumia who loves trannies and bud light too much (like all rich successful people do) to give it up.
The fact that he went from budlight to bud in order to seem on-board with the boycott proves that he is profoundly stupid or wet-brained.