• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Gay Target?

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I think boycott culture is hilarious now that conservatives are playing. Piggy boy hates Elon but is slavishly devoted to twitter. We can't lose.
Lefty faggots will claim to boycott something like Twitter or Hogwarts Legacy, but not really do so. Then get shocked when the game or whatever does well. Right wingers at least tend to stick to their guns. Unless you’re a Cumia who loves trannies and bud light too much (like all rich successful people do) to give it up.

G

Lefty faggots will claim to boycott something like Twitter or Hogwarts Legacy, but not really do so. Then get shocked when the game or whatever does well. Right wingers at least tend to stick to their guns. Unless you’re a Cumia who loves trannies and bud light too much (like all rich successful people do) to give it up.
Cumia peacocks his principals like it's the reason he lost everything but he's actually just a broken down valise with no handles on it.

edit: scarred-up too.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I think boycott culture is hilarious now that conservatives are playing. Piggy boy hates Elon but is slavishly devoted to twitter. We can't lose.
In the 90s you couldn't say shit about the church and libs were pro 1A. Then it became absolute faggotry. Now the pendulum has swung back.

Thankfully the right is better at producing memes/having memes made of them.

G

In the 90s you couldn't say shit about the church and libs were pro 1A. Then it became absolute faggotry. Now the pendulum has swung back.

Thankfully the right is better at producing memes/having memes made of them.
I think of it as, I'm the same person I was when I was 20 but less dumb and the culture has totally inverted and we're also in a psychological war with China and old jews.

G

On this forum there is currently a topic titled "How is facebook still a "thing" "

If you open that thread you most likely will be met with replies talking about "boomer this", and "only old people use facebook"

this thread is about a story that's two weeks old
A boycott isn't a thing that happens and then goes away. It would serve no purpose if that's what it was.

Also, does everything that's posted have to be about something that just happened? Why?

Why are you "this way?"

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Besides the gay shit, how is Target still open?

I thought they were going under years ago but they are still around? I worked at one before I joined the military and that placed sucked. And they always hired a lot of odd gays.,
Reminder that Pat was only able to make it one shift at Target before quitting. Not that you needed any proof that you're better than him, but that is a quantifiable example

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
BE MADE AWARE: Kick trannies in the pelvis

1685375118552.png

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
The stock will go back up. It always does. None of these companies that go woke ever go broke.

I thought they were going under years ago but they are still around? I worked at one before I joined the military and that placed sucked. And they always hired a lot of odd gays.,

I hope it lasted longer than six hours, stlaker.

Last edited:
G

The nearest I've been to a Target was watching a video of packs of wild negros looting one with impunity.

Trying to sell "I'm queer" t-shirts to young kids is some weird shit though when you consider that turning up to school in something like that even 10 years ago would have lead to blanket bullying.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
The nearest I've been to a Target was watching a video of packs of wild negros looting one with impunity.

Trying to sell "I'm queer" t-shirts to young kids is some weird shit though when you consider that turning up to school in something like that even 10 years ago would have lead to blanket bullying.
Any left wing parent that buys their kids that shit is begging them to get jumped