• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW For Your Consideration?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I hope it's at least decent but I'm also being realistic and not expecting anything close to the original.

Yeah, that'd be impossible. I'm just hoping it's not a complete wreck. Turns out Harry Shearer and Michael McKean are pretty huge fags at this point.

Guest has a house in Idaho and doesn't say much but to be a non-fag and hang around with 2 huge fags making a whole movie seems like it would be tough.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yeah, that'd be impossible. I'm just hoping it's not a complete wreck. Turns out Harry Shearer and Michael McKean are pretty huge fags at this point.

Guest has a house in Idaho and doesn't say much but to be a non-fag and hang around with 2 huge fags making a whole movie seems like it would be tough.
Don't forget about Rob Reiner directing it.