• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW For Your Consideration?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Fred Willard was a beast and that was one of my favorite performances of his for sure. If you haven't seen it, get on Dealin' With Idiots, he rules in that.
Reminds me of Adam Scott in Party Down- "Are we having fun yet?"
giphy (14).gif

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I’ve tried with da Christopher Guest. His movies are for fart huffers who think they’re much smarter than they actually are. Spinal tap is a classic but every other movie I’ve watched from him is forgettable trash. I’ll take a lowbrow Leslie Nielsen comedy like Naked Gun any day of the week over a Guest movie. I want to have a few good belly laughs when I watch a comedy not force a smug chuckle every few minutes to seem intelligent

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I’ve tried with da Christopher Guest. His movies are for fart huffers who think they’re much smarter than they actually are. Spinal tap is a classic but every other movie I’ve watched from him is forgettable trash. I’ll take a lowbrow Leslie Nielsen comedy like Naked Gun any day of the week over a Guest movie. I want to have a few good belly laughs when I watch a comedy not force a smug chuckle every few minutes to seem intelligent
Best in Show is pretty fawkin good especially if you're familiar with the dog show subculture.

G

I remember fawkin howling at Waiting for Guffman. I like Guest's movies, although I never bothered with For Your Consideration. That said, I don't think any movies have made me laugh as much as Airplane and Naked Gun. Just nonstop jokes and gags. Ted's "drinking problem" in Airplane crushes the ribs every single time.