• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW False rape Allegations?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Dan Mullen from Insight Software raped me in every available hole during the summer of 2002, i was just 10 years old at the time.
1683400961907.png

Forum Clout
does the metoo kind of shit affects the blue collar professions as well? or is it limited to office jobs?

Feel bad for the guy to be honest with ya. Hope women around him are not acting all creeped out by him.

Does everyone know this about him or is it just you and HR?
We work in operations at a water treatment plant for one of the largest, richest and most liberal county in the country. The guys on my crew are definitely blue collar while I guess I would be middle management while the people above me are definitely white collar. While this is the first I've heard about this type of situation anywhere based on all the supervisor classes I'm forced to go to I think this is more a office job issue. Pretty much everyone knows because he was upset because she was texting and calling him, his girlfriend, sister and mother right around Christmas. After he blocked her she started to send him emails to his county account. Because we're a government agency he couldn't just block her so I had to go to HR and IT and fill out a report before they could block her. A month or so later is when she sent the letter which immediately goes to the county lawyers. In the meeting everyone agreed this was probably bullshit but the county lawyers pushed for waiting a couple of months to make a final decision just in case. Everyone likes him and feels bad he has to go thru this shit.