• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW False rape Allegations?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

Ngl i don't know what would i do, if i was falsely accused in high school.

And the wonderful thing about the mark pearson case, the accuser gets protected anonymity from the courts, it's actually illegal to publish her name in the UK.

Last edited:

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
If a woman accused you of rape, and it turns out you didn't do it, you should get a one time pass to rape her. Only if she is rape-able though, otherwise she should get the same sentence you would've gotten when convicted. No one wants to rape an ugly woman.

These are the types of women who accuse men of rape. This cunt falsely accused like 100 dudes of rape in the UK. Not PFG

Forum Clout
One of the young guys at work is going thru some of this bullshit. Basically a girl he hooked up last year when he was in college decided a month ago that she regretted fucking him so now it's rape. Didn't try to go to the police but wrote a bunch of shit on social media and sent a letter to my employer. Since I'm his supervisor I had to sit in a meeting with my bosses, HR and the county's lawyers to decide what they should do about it. The poor kid is just 24 years old and getting started in his life. Since he's still in his one year probation period they haven't fired him as they investigate her claims but until a decision is made I have to make sure he doesn't work with a woman alone. He probably would have been fired but he went to HR and my boss when she first started posting this shit on the net to tell them it was bullshit and the fact he was one of 5 guys she was accused.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
One of the young guys at work is going thru some of this bullshit. Basically a girl he hooked up last year when he was in college decided a month ago that she regretted fucking him so now it's rape. Didn't try to go to the police but wrote a bunch of shit on social media and sent a letter to my employer. Since I'm his supervisor I had to sit in a meeting with my bosses, HR and the county's lawyers to decide what they should do about it. The poor kid is just 24 years old and getting started in his life. Since he's still in his one year probation period they haven't fired him as they investigate her claims but until a decision is made I have to make sure he doesn't work with a woman alone. He probably would have been fired but he went to HR and my boss when she first started posting this shit on the net to tell them it was bullshit and the fact he was one of 5 guys she was accused.
does the metoo kind of shit affects the blue collar professions as well? or is it limited to office jobs?

Feel bad for the guy to be honest with ya. Hope women around him are not acting all creeped out by him.

Does everyone know this about him or is it just you and HR?

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
Starting about 15 years ago, this chick I went to HS with has accused 4 exes of rape, the first when she was 16. Half the school believed the first one, treated the poor bastard like shit. The second one was when when people started questioning, since he was one of the nicest guys you could know. By #3, no one gave a shit, they knew she was lying. Some blame goes to 3 and 4 since they hooked up with her knowing how she was. She’s a fat lesbian now, with 2 kids she doesn’t see.