• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW expiration dates?

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Ahhh India

Most of the world uses open air food markets. The meat is hanging from hooks in 34 degree heat all day. Likely no refrigeration or treatment since the animal was killed. Fish i buy from a guy who shows up at my house once every few days on a bicycle unless I'm catching myself. The west has a very soft and coddled view of food. Once you let go of the notion of needing to feel safe with food you'll maybe suffer at first. Once you push your stomach to incinerate large amounts of bacteria a few times a week you can drink trash water and eat pretty much anything.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Most of the world uses open air food markets. The meat is hanging from hooks in 34 degree heat all day. Likely no refrigeration or treatment since the animal was killed. Fish i buy from a guy who shows up at my house once every few days on a bicycle unless I'm catching myself. The west has a very soft and coddled view of food. Once you let go of the notion of needing to feel safe with food you'll maybe suffer at first. Once you push your stomach to incinerate large amounts of bacteria a few times a week you can drink trash water and eat pretty much anything.
Can't go to Spain without getting sick if you drink their water or ice made from tap water due to it being treated differently.

The England cricket side are in Pakistan right now and one of them had to wear a nappy just in case as they were chucking up at both ends and they wear white kit so it would be very obvious if any accident happened

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Can't go to Spain without getting sick if you drink their water or ice made from tap water due to it being treated differently.

The England cricket side are in Pakistan right now and one of them had to wear a nappy just in case as they were chucking up at both ends and they wear white kit so it would be very obvious if any accident happened
Is it true that Pakistan is like a lovely place and they're welcoming to tourists now instead of beheading them? I keep seeing the coverage and it seems pretty genuine. Been a good test to follow either way.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Is it true that Pakistan is like a lovely place and they're welcoming to tourists now instead of beheading them? I keep seeing the coverage and it seems pretty genuine. Been a good test to follow either way.
I mean the army are basically shutting down the city i know someone who went to the first test. The general population are meant to be great it's just when you have others who would love to kill you it's kinda crazy to go there.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I take expired medicine all the time. Allergy pills expired in 2019 and still work fine on the occasion I need one. Same with half of my generic dollar tree ibuprofen and other medicines, some even from 2017.
The ibuprofen actually breaks down over time then becomes more potent so be careful because it’s possible you could overdose.

Forum Clout
R.82e10369adfb6a6200807fa2cbcf3b88