WWAW ethnic stereotypes

G

I learned about Ireland that...when it was under British control, many of the Irish lived as indentured serfs tending potatoes, etc and left with just a portion of their harvest. But since they were a 'rowdy' ppl...anytime an Englishman was caught alone he'd get lynched by a mob...so the English were for the most part absentee Landlords...stayed in England and had middlemen manage their landholdings.

(Edit: little tangent. These middlemen investigating unsolved murders on behalf of their Overseas employees is what eventually developed into the intuition we know as the POLICE...its why the Irish always held working as cops with high esteem, it was the earliest way they got 'recruited' into the System/Machine...investigating and snitching on their murderous peers.)

When the potato famine happened, all the Irish who couldn't afford their rent got evicted. Most ended up in the care of these 'estates' run by Philanthropists, sort of the prelude to concentration camps. The more cunning were able to board ships embarking to Liverpool etc, and from there on to the new world (Boston, NY Baltimore, etc).

So most Irish Americans are descendants of ppl who couldn't afford to pay their rent to their Anglo slum-lords...it's why Irish Americans to this day are more 'left-leaning' than other White ppl, even the Irish in Ireland.

Last edited by a moderator:
ninasign_edit.jpg

Jizz

I learned about Ireland that...when it was under British control, many of the Irish lived as indentured serfs tending potatoes, etc and left with just a portion of their harvest. But since they were a 'rowdy' ppl...anytime an Englishman was caught alone he'd get lynched by a mob...so the English were for the most part absentee Landlords...stayed in England and had middlemen manage their landholdings.

(Edit: little tangent. These middlemen investigating unsolved murders on behalf of their Overseas employees is what eventually developed into the intuition we know as the POLICE...its why the Irish always held working as cops with high esteem, it was the earliest way they got 'recruited' into the System/Machine...investigating and snitching on their murderous peers.)

When the potato famine happened, all the Irish who couldn't afford their rent got evicted. Most ended up in the care of these 'estates' run by Philanthropists, sort of the prelude to concentration camps. The more cunning were able to board ships embarking to Liverpool etc, and from there on to the new world (Boston, NY Baltimore, etc).

So most Irish Americans are descendants of ppl who couldn't afford to pay their rent to their Anglo slum-lords...it's why Irish Americans to this day are more 'left-leaning' than other White ppl, even the Irish in Ireland.
sounds like a hater made up this story to disrespect our people. I am irish american and proud. nice try with the hate though.

G

Interning history lesson here. I will go quote this in discussions with people today like I always knew it to be true.

What are your sources?!?
Its a secret, child.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
'The Irish are a contradiction. A musical people with nothing to show for it but some ditties, a warlike people without one great victory, an eloquent people without a history of letters, Catholic for 10 centuries without one high man in the Church, utterly pious and entirely immoral.'
Where is this from? Besides not having a history of letters, it's cruelly/hilariously spot-on

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Where is this from? Besides not having a history of letters, it's cruelly/hilariously spot-on
Wish I knew, wikiquote erased a lot anti-Irish quotes, but that's from memory. I think late 18th/early 19th century. A series of 19th and 20th centuries writers did fuck up the letters part.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
The Irish haven't changed in over 2,000 years.

"Besides some small islands round about Britain, there is also a large island, Ierne, which stretches parallel to Britain on the north, its breadth being greater than its length. Concerning this island I have nothing certain to tell, except that its inhabitants are more savage than the Britons, since they are man-eaters as well as heavy eaters, and since, further, they count it an honourable thing, when their fathers die, to devour them, and openly to have intercourse, not only with the other women, but also with their mothers and sisters; but I am saying this only with the understanding that I have no trustworthy witnesses for it; and yet, as for the matter of man-eating, that is said to be a custom of the Scythians also, and, in cases of necessity forced by sieges, the Celti, the Iberians, and several other peoples are said to have practised it."-Strabo, Geographia, 7 BC

"They use their fields mostly for pasture. Little is cultivated and even less is sown. The problem here is not the quality of the soil but rather the lack of industry on the part of those who should cultivate it. This laziness means that the different types of minerals with which hidden veins of the earth are full are neither mined nor exploited in any way. They do not devote themselves to the manufacture of flax or wool, nor to the practice of any mechanical or mercantile act. Dedicated only to leisure and laziness, this is a truly barbarous people. They depend on animals for their livelihood and they live like animals."-Gerald of Wales, 1185

"Marry those be the most barbaric and loathy conditions of any people under heaven...They do use all the beastly behaviour that may be, they oppress all men, they spoil as well the subject, as the enemy; they steal, they are cruel and bloody, full of revenge, and delighting in deadly execution, licentious, swearers and blasphemers, common ravishers of women, and murderers of children."-Edmund Spenser, A View of the State of Ireland, 1596

"The Tragedy at Maamtrasna, investigated this week in Dublin, almost unique as it is in the annals of the United Kingdom, brings out in strong relief two facts which Englishmen are too apt to forget. One is the existence in particular districts of Ireland of a class of peasants who are scarcely civilised beings, and approach far nearer to savages than any other white men; and the other is their extraordinary and exceptional gloominess of temper. In remote places of Ireland, especially in Connaught, on a few of the islands, and in one or two mountain districts, dwell cultivators who are in knowledge, in habits, and in the discipline of life no higher than Maories or other Polynesians."-The Spectator, 1882

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

I learned through genealogy research that my scots ancestors who later lived in ireland were probably part of the border clans that raided across the border into england (and clans on the english side raided the scots side) and were basically bought off by the english with land in Ireland. basically the crafty brits seemed to put them in a position where either they'd help pacify the irish, solving a problem for them, or be overthrown and killed by the irish, solving another problem. Say what you will about the british, they're shrewd fuckers.

G

Aristotle and Athenaeus both commented on how the ancient Celts buggered each other all day every day. They noted that the Celtic women were strikingly beautiful but that the men viewed them strictly as baby factories and having sex with them as a necessary chore. Their real enjoyment was in fighting and fucking each other. Bear in mind that these were boy-banging Ancient Greeks and yet even they were taken aback by the Celts predilection for dick and butt fucking. Christianity moved in and brainwashed the gay out of the Irish but that ancient urge must still lurk. Maybe that's why so many of them are drunks. Pushing down their impulses like Nana.