• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Elliott Page?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Be vurrry funny to consensually bare knuckle box Elliot. Womens bones are hollow like a birds. Even when shed try to block the shots, youd be fracturing her nimble wrists and forearms. Even “Buck Angel” who took anabolic steroids and all sorts of shit still had the bone density of an old woman.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Definitely molested as a kid in hollywood. Also I laugh every single time I see some old article or link on a site that names her as 'Ellen' instead of whatever her fag name is now. Because of how seriously the fag community takes 'dead naming' people.
Like the day after the first picture of her as a "man" came out, I looked up a video of her on Trailer Park Boys when she was a kid to post on here. The video was like 10 years old and the title of the video had already been changed to "Elliot Page on TPB"

DMbN

💢
Forum Clout
She was fuckable at one point in time. Sad! Many such cases.
NErS.gif

I like her in beyond two souls

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Be vurrry funny to consensually bare knuckle box Elliot. Womens bones are hollow like a birds. Even when shed try to block the shots, youd be fracturing her nimble wrists and forearms. Even “Buck Angel” who took anabolic steroids and all sorts of shit still had the bone density of an old woman.
Plus he's like 5'1. I've always wanted to fistfight a tiny man.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Funniest part is that she will never genuinely feel good about herself.

Mentally ill individual
I actually don't find that funny. I find it sad and it's even sadder when you think about kids being ensnared by this shit every day. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, when we're the bad guys because we think trans kids don't/shouldn't exist and this tranny contagion is demonic/evil..