• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Elliott Page?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
211129074348-restricted-elliot-page-selfie-instagram.jpg

Incredible brave. Incredibly beautiful.

Forum Clout
I didn't care about trooning out when Xhe/Xim first did it but Zir literally can't shut the fuck up about anything anymore, so onto the old Pay No Mind list (haha get it, that's from GOODFELLAS!) zom went.

The Frankenstein hairstyle and clothing choices ain't helping, either.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Definitely molested as a kid in hollywood. Also I laugh every single time I see some old article or link on a site that names her as 'Ellen' instead of whatever her fag name is now. Because of how seriously the fag community takes 'dead naming' people.
I tried looking up Bruce Jenner's medals and the wiki article came back as Kaitlin. Wtf he was (still is) a dude when he won!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Ellen was definitely molested but she also has liberal derangement. Remember, she believed the Smollett story and chastised everyone while on Fallon or whatever.
Now she's making up a story because she needs attention that someone said they'd fuck the tranny out of her.
The twat hit the wall before she cut off her tits
The only thing I like about her is her oversized suit with Franken boots on the red carpet