• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW eating nothing but egg mcmuffins for several weeks?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
View attachment 96680
We got any mcmuffins back there? Fuckin starvin
Sometimes I wonder if it’s healthier to be a skinny alcoholic or fat and sober. My buddy’s ex is a nurse and said that daily drinkers aren’t that fucked up but if you drink daily and smoke cigs you’re really burning the candle from both ends.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
No bacon egg cheese on a roll this morning…

Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…

A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.

If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient.

(No offense AIDS patients….)

Goal- 210lbs…

PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time.

Forum Clout
The two for $4.50 egg sausage cheese mcmuffins fucking rule. Only time I can justify fucking with McDonalds now. The regular cheese burger is $3, the double cheese is $5.50 now. You can't tell me that shit quality double cheeseburger from Mcdonalds should cost more than a Double Double animal style from In-N-Out. Fuck out of here nigger kike mcdonalds.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
The two for $4.50 egg sausage cheese mcmuffins fucking rule. Only time I can justify fucking with McDonalds now. The regular cheese burger is $3, the double cheese is $5.50 now. You can't tell me that shit quality double cheeseburger from Mcdonalds should cost more than a Double Double animal style from In-N-Out. Fuck out of here nigger kike mcdonalds.
Yeah it has gotten ridiculous. It's the same price as a burger from Culver's. Difference is the Culver's burger is cooked on a grill where the McDonald's burger is cooked in a yellow drawer.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Once you're off the drink it's easier to then switch to a decent diet. One day at a time. Alright, thanks for your call. Travis, who is on the line next?

b6138bc727ebb0cbc04d0be36ce01039