• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW dudes lying about their height?

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I'm 5'9, I never specified my height on dating apps but girls would ask anyway. Some were good with it, some weren't. At my age now, I'd almost be happier listing it lower just to weed out annoying women. I was still able to have plenty of fun on the apps without lying. Women ARE cunts though.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I'm 5' 11" but tell everyone 6 feet. 5' 11" is tall for a Puerto Rican so I can pass off as 6 feet easily. Even the cute little black medical assistants say "I'll write down 6 feet for you." And giggle when I get my physical.

6' 1"? Can't say I'm that tall, that's just embellishment.
WWAW all these non whites on our White Supremacist forum?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
6’1 barefoot master race here. I have a pair of hiking shoes that I wear that must push me up to 6’2, women seem to notice the difference. I don’t think they care about CAWK size as much as height though.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Unless the woman is 5'10-6'0 they generally have no clue how tall someone is, bullshit away brothers.
I always say im only 6'4, that way everyone who just said they are 6'0 gets side eyed when they only come up to my shoulder.
being a manlet is mental, not physical.