• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW dudes lying about their height?

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
This is an autistic rant, but if you ask any dude their height most of the time you can shave like 2 or 3 inches off that to discover their real barefoot height. I'm a staggering height of 6 foot 1 AND A HALF (sorry, Joe) barefoot, and I've seen many dudes who are shorter than me or around the same height that claim to be 6'3 - 6'4. Likewise, I've seen a lot of dudes who claim to be 6 feet in actuality be average 5'9/5'10 chumps. So many dudes inflate their height that I just say 6'2 if someone asks me, which is around where I am in normal footwear. It just seems lame to me to give yourself a few inches to feel better.

So many fake ass niggas out there.
1649971109438.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I'm 5' 11" but tell everyone 6 feet. 5' 11" is tall for a Puerto Rican so I can pass off as 6 feet easily. Even the cute little black medical assistants say "I'll write down 6 feet for you." And giggle when I get my physical.

6' 1"? Can't say I'm that tall, that's just embellishment.

Feehan's Fart Box

Forum Clout
I'm 5' 11" but tell everyone 6 feet. 5' 11" is tall for a Puerto Rican so I can pass off as 6 feet easily. Even the cute little black medical assistants say "I'll write down 6 feet for you." And giggle when I get my physical.

6' 1"? Can't say I'm that tall, that's just embellishment.

It's tough being 6'1, we hit our heads on so many things. The world is simply not made to accommodate men of this immense stature.

I think its more acceptable to go by your height in shoes because I feel like most people do anyway. It's rare I see a dude who is a legit like 6'4 and you know when you see them because they're usually super goofy, lanky looking motherfuckers (think Tom Brady).

G

This is an autistic rant, but if you ask any dude their height most of the time you can shave like 2 or 3 inches off that to discover their real barefoot height. I'm a staggering height of 6 foot 1 AND A HALF (sorry, Joe) barefoot, and I've seen many dudes who are shorter than me or around the same height that claim to be 6'3 - 6'4. Likewise, I've seen a lot of dudes who claim to be 6 feet in actuality be average 5'9/5'10 chumps. So many dudes inflate their height that I just say 6'2 if someone asks me, which is around where I am in normal footwear. It just seems lame to me to give yourself a few inches to feel better.

So many fake ass niggas out there.
View attachment 83442
Anything above six feet usually forces a scheduling clash with shorter hot famous women. That’s all I got.

Feehan's Fart Box

Forum Clout
I’m 5’6” and will tell people I’m 5’5”. I know I’m short so what difference does an inch make? I estimate downwards because I don’t actually care. Short guys who are insecure about their height make me sick. Lean into it, nerds.
Damn, you're like the anti-Rogan. Fawkin' braaavo, brother. *clap* *clap*

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Damn, you're like the anti-Rogan. Fawkin' braaavo, brother. *clap* *clap*

Exactly. Rogan is worth like $100M, who the fuck cares if a bunch of people on the internet make fun of your height?

And then you go ahead and wear lifts? Are you fucking kidding me? One of my best friends is 4’11” and he has way more dignity than someone who is worth 9 figures.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Exactly. Rogan is worth like $100M, who the fuck cares if a bunch of people on the internet make fun of your height?

And then you go ahead and wear lifts? Are you fucking kidding me? One of my best friends is 4’11” and he has way more dignity than someone who is worth 9 figures.

Rogan cycles HGH and has a stomach so bloated he's either pregnant or a xenomorph is going to pop out.

If he stayed with his original body tone, he'd not only look relatively normal, I think he'd get less shit than he currently does, purely by not overcompensating.

Now he looks like roided Vern Troyer.