• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW drinking alone?

G

Excuse me pal, it's that chick from Paramore.

THANK YOU!

9F2DFA53-A5C9-46F9-A991-CF417DAB3FA2.jpeg

G

it's one of those things where there's nothing inherently wrong with it but if you become too accepting of it you'll start being a loser

once a week is fine, two aint bad, but if you're drinking by yourself 3+ nights a week that aint pfg. it's doubly worse if you drink too much/eat bad

currently stopping myself from smoking 5+ nights a week because i had completely let go of interests/self development and was just highin and playin video games/posting here every night

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I like packing the cooler with some beer and going out driving around the ranch. It’s a bonus if I see some wild pigs and I can let a few shots off. Sometimes I’ll listen to old clips of da show and I’ll have a few laughs

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
lotta fawkin brooding and depression behind the scenes in the alliance. trouble is brewing. anyone remember that time @ShutYourCakeHorn car crashed @Patreeky ? don't join the alliance, their women are old and infertile

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
If alcohol didn't make me feel like shit the next day I'd definitely be a drinker.

But the slightest hint of a hangover I'm completely useless and will sleep until it's gone.

That's why I just smoke weed and get high by myself.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
lotta fawkin brooding and depression behind the scenes in the alliance. trouble is brewing. anyone remember that time @ShutYourCakeHorn car crashed @Patreeky ? don't join the alliance, their women are old and infertile
All families have fights from time to time, but the sign of a true strong bond is that we are even closer afterwards.

The Alliance is having fun and you hate that.