• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Del Griffith?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Sucks they cut this scene after Neal finds out Del doesn’t have a family. It sounds like it really showed the range of John Candy
CE938870-A130-4716-98D9-798F1E59714B.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Another thing i remembered seeing in the theatrical cut. If you look closely you can see the patch on the state troopers shoulder with the outline of Wisconsin. I guess now that makes sense.
tumblr_inline_oh4qgxYQxp1rrje9w_1280.jpg

Screenshot_20221122-140751.png

G

That lost edition of Planes, Trains and Automobiles with all of those missing scenes is actually being released on BluRay / 4k today (11 / 22 / 22).
Wtf if it was any other user I wouldve thought you were trolling but I still had doubts

[URL unfurl="true"]https://collider.com/planes-trains-and-automobiles-4k-ultra-hd-deleted-scenes-release-date/[/URL]

This is incredible!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Fun fact: Steve Martin has worn a gray, balding toupee for decades so no one would ever suspect it wasn’t his actual hair. Also, he fucking RIPS on the banjo, for any of my bluegrass brothermen on here.

Holding his own alongside the greatest to ever do it.