• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW dealing with actual stalkers?

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
A gal I recently started dating has an ex who apparently stalks her. He's even been known to show up at her apartment complex. Now, my main priority here is ensuring her safety and mine, so what are my options? I'm a Cumia-sized manlet, so I doubt there would be a favorable outcome for me if there was some sort of physical confrontation.

Also, this isn't the first time I've been privy to a stalking situation. My cousin's ex has been stalking her for years, and he even followed here from DC to Denver, so I know that these situations can last for years.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
My current CHICK was getting stalked by her ex when I first started seeing her. We were hanging out in her old basement apartment, laughing at youtube videos, caught the little faggot creep listening to us up against the window. He ran like hell. Never seen him again. Its been 3 years.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I know exactly what to do. Watch the documentary I Think We're Alone Now. It follows two weirdos obsessed with the 80s pop singer Tiffany.

At the end, one guy stops stalking Tiffany because he becomes obsessed with Alyssa Milano instead; watches all her nude direct to video movies, and even snoops outside her home.

So, simply get the guy to switch to some other woman to stalk! Preferably Alyssa Milano.

G

nigga men are pigs

I once got a blow job from a woman who looked like Terry Gordy
I know just the ape for the job
1551868.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I know exactly what to do. Watch the documentary I Think We're Alone Now. It follows two weirdos obsessed with the 80s pop singer Tiffany.

At the end, one guy stops stalking Tiffany because he becomes obsessed with Alyssa Milano instead; watches all her nude direct to video movies, and even snoops outside her home.

So, simply get the guy to switch to some other woman to stalk! Preferably Alyssa Milano.
this is very funny

I'm not giving ribs but it's still very funny