• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW dealing with actual stalkers?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
From what my parents told me, and some google searches my sister has been getting stalked by her ex for like 3 years?

calling the cops, you need some type of order for that person to stay away from you. and the 1st few times is mostly a warning when you call them.
I don't know, my sister is a worthless whore so I hope they find her in a dumpster.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I once got a blow job from a woman
laughing-hysterically-evil-laugh.gif

G

giphy (37).gif

You're probably gonna have to get over the manlet thing and confront the guy, in my opinion. I'll spare you the longer spiel about my reasoning and my experience, but suffice to say that your other options are: breaking up with her, doing nothing, or calling the cops. I'm assuming you don't want to break up, and the other two options are gonna be ineffective.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I dunno man, I don't think I'd involve myself with a woman in a situation like that. People that do that are nuts and capable of anything, I wouldn't jeopardize my safety. Get with her after the fruitcake is out of her life one way or another.