• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Dark side of the ring Season 4

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can't wait for the Abdullah episode.
I hope they talk about his restaurant
IMG_8255.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Those are some crazy fuckers. Do they still do cool shit like that or is wrestling still just as gay as i assume it is these days?
Because of newsletter / dirt sheet snobs and Reddit / Twitter faggots, wrestling today is all about work rate, flippity shit and safe, inoffensive character work.

Ring psychology, gimmick characters and in-ring storytelling are long dead.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The best episode of Dark Side of the Ring ever was the Herb Abrams one, in my opinion. I don't know how there hasn't been a major movie about that guy starring Jonah Hill.

That show also taught me that Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero were a gay couple who fucked eachother.
Eddie Guerrero, whatevah happened there?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He died of homosexuality and Chris Benoit showed up crying at his house and asked his wife if he could go lay in Eddie's spot in his bed for a while so he could feel close to him again.
I didn’t even consider the homosexual angle, I just thought it was a companionship that can only exist between two guys who constantly rub sweaty bodies and are on the road together for like 11.5 months of the year.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Because of newsletter / dirt sheet snobs and Reddit / Twitter faggots, wrestling today is all about work rate, flippity shit and safe, inoffensive character work.

Ring psychology, gimmick characters and in-ring storytelling are long dead.
this nigga

btw- you forgot the part where "the boys don't w-iz-ork the Mizarks anymore, brother!!!!"