• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Dark side of the ring Season 4

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I watched some of the first season and while it was good, I thought it was too overly anti WWE.

My favorite wrestling documentary type show was the one where they were going around trying to find specific pieces of memorabilia.

The best was when Sonny Onoo had the Big Show, Mark Henry, and the main guy bid for one of Andres pieces in an online auction from his house LOL, which they lost. That was PFG

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
being a mark for such a longtime I already know these stories much better than any 45 min show can describe but I still enjoy watching them. The Chris Candido episode is one I am going to have to get around to watching as during the time I was a super fan he was on top of ECW. I fucking hate ac/dc but still love back n black to this day because of him. I can't help but to imagine Candido walking out of the curtain holding up the triple threat hand-sign everytime I hear that opening riff on the radio.

yes im a stealthywrestlingfag :image_4848:

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Cornette broke which is something I thought I would never see

the mazzochristo who do dark side have great concepts, and do a good job HOWEVER THEY ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO NOT STICK THE LANDING

With the candido episode, how THE FUCK do you use the last 5 minute segment to cover Sunny's legal problems in the last decade- THAT'S AT LEAST A HALF IN ITSELF

It's like, how do you ignore the fact that "the most downloaded woman on AOL" showed up to an arraignment looking like fucking Artie Lange

another minor nitpick regarding the Candido episode is they could have mentioned that his grandfather was a job guy who also booked towns for Savoldi.

and let's not get started how they ignore his friendship with Balls Mahoney

DanFielding

Forum Clout
Cornette broke which is something I thought I would never see

the mazzochristo who do dark side have great concepts, and do a good job HOWEVER THEY ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO NOT STICK THE LANDING

With the candido episode, how THE FUCK do you use the last 5 minute segment to cover Sunny's legal problems in the last decade- THAT'S AT LEAST A HALF IN ITSELF

It's like, how do you ignore the fact that "the most downloaded woman on AOL" showed up to an arraignment looking like fucking Artie Lange

another minor nitpick regarding the Candido episode is they could have mentioned that his grandfather was a job guy who also booked towns for Savoldi.

and let's not get started how they ignore his friendship with Balls Mahoney
They wanted to interview Sunny but her lawyers said no so the producers decided to focus on Candido.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Hell no
3199cea89b784df48f5fadfe9e36e003.jpeg

Looking back, whata badass role model for little 9 yr old me. When Stone Cold drove the Budweiser truck in and sprayed Vince with the massive hose full of “beer” i was crying and cheering in all the right places, child. I also cheered and clapped in the right places the night Owen Hart fell from the rafters. I have that PPV taped on VHS somewhere in my moms attic. Noone knew if it was keyfabe or real until Good Morning America reported on it the next morning. I also legit thought Undertaker killed Mankind in the Hell In a Cell match. I rewatched those highlights a few months back and was stunned. Those are some crazy fuckers. Do they still do cool shit like that or is wrestling still just as gay as i assume it is these days?

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Hell no

Looking back, whata badass role model for little 9 yr old me. When Stone Cold drove the Budweiser truck in and sprayed Vince with the massive hose full of “beer” i was crying and cheering in all the right places, child. I also cheered and clapped in the right places the night Owen Hart fell from the rafters. I have that PPV taped on VHS somewhere in my moms attic. Noone knew if it was keyfabe or real until Good Morning America reported on it the next morning. I also legit thought Undertaker killed Mankind in the Hell In a Cell match. I rewatched those highlights a few months back and was stunned. Those are some crazy fuckers. Do they still do cool shit like that or is wrestling still just as gay as i assume it is these days?
I like when Vince forced Trish Status to get on her hands and knees like a dog, then strip.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Hell no

The promo he cuts during the beer truck promo is legit amazing. You’d be hard pressed to find a crowd hotter than the one there that night.

It was a COORS truck FOR THE RECORD

Wwaw Shane McMahon?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
The promo he cuts during the beer truck promo is legit amazing. You’d be hard pressed to find a crowd hotter than the one there that night.

It was a COORS truck FOR THE RECORD

Wwaw Shane McMahon?

Fawwwk im kinda embarrassed. I’ve literally replaced the original memory with one with a budweiser truck. I can picture it and everything.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They wanted to interview Sunny but her lawyers said no so the producers decided to focus on Candido.
Yeah I read they have been trying pretty much since the show started to do a Sunny episode and with all her legal troubles but everything kept getting delayed so they moved on to Chris and his family. Of course you could do a whole episode on Sunny and her rise and crazy fall but without her you wouldn’t get much. Personally I don’t think she will live to see 2024.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The best episode of Dark Side of the Ring ever was the Herb Abrams one, in my opinion. I don't know how there hasn't been a major movie about that guy starring Jonah Hill.

That show also taught me that Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero were a gay couple who fucked eachother.
I thought the same thing! That guy was all kinds of crazy and would be a great movie.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I used to own this shirt as a kid. I was cool as hell at one time.
a5b8263f6c9f59e27ece3f8e0976fd28.png

I just read an interview with Steve Austin about negotiating with Vince to get a cut of his merchandise. He said McMahon actually personally handed him one of the royalty checks because it was the biggest royalty check he had ever cut to a wrestler.