• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw Dan being retarded

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I honestly don't mind Dan being back because it's inevitably all going to end in tears again and it'll be hilarious to see how that plays out.
I unironically loved NPS. I'm more mad that Dan ran outta here than I'm mad at any 2000-era message board drama

G

Anyone who comes back from a doxing deserves to at least be allowed to crawl back on their hands and knees. Dan welcome back to the team. I've never listened to your podcast but I wish you well.
I liked Dan’s podcast initially and appreciated his laying into Tomlinson and Simons myself. This was just poorly done. I want Dan back but with a modicum of self awareness.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I liked Dan’s podcast initially and appreciated his laying into Tomlinson and Simons myself. This was just poorly done. I want Dan back but with a modicum of self awareness.
As a guy who probably already spends too much time here and doesn't have time for Pat drama, NPS was a great digest version of all the hijinks we're up to.

Last edited:
G

As I guy who probably already spends too much time here and doesn't have time for Pat drama, NPS was a great digest version of all the hijinks we're up to.
The first ep with Josiah and Boomia was great. I wish Dan would lean in the right way. If he’s actually here at all.