• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW da Uvalde footage

Forum Clout
They're all barrel-chested lummoxes, with the body armor and dripping with tons of tac gear, then they stand there doing nothing. I haven't seen a regular patrol cop dressed like a regular patrol cop in years.
I cant understand why the fuck they stood there. We militarized the police. Here's one of the few actual reasons to have them all geared up with automatic weapons and they just fucking stood there. If they won't protect babies you have to wonder what the American police are actually designed to do.

This is what pissed me off so much about when that junkie nigger died. and it split down the the middle two groups of retards. Faggots niggers screaming blm and the other blue lives matter. When both groups, niggers and cops will kill you in a second.

But cops are a literal army presiding over you while the government they work for spies on you lol.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
This is what pissed me off so much about when that junkie nigger died. and it split down the the middle two groups of retards. Faggots niggers screaming blm and the other blue lives matter. When both groups, niggers and cops will kill you in a second.

But cops are a literal army presiding over you while the government they work for spies on you lol.
I’d argue every group you mentioned aren’t people.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Snapchat-2096344816.jpg

Forum Clout
I cant understand why the fuck they stood there. We militarized the police. Here's one of the few actual reasons to have them all geared up with automatic weapons and they just fucking stood there. If they won't protect babies you have to wonder what the American police are actually designed to do.

Some porch monkey flinches and they unload fifty rounds into him, then some faggy puny wigger starts blazing on classrooms full of little kids and they stand there stupidly, like they don't know what to do.

Forum Clout
Some porch monkey flinches and they unload fifty rounds into him, then some faggy puny wigger starts blazing on classrooms full of little kids and they stand there stupidly, like they don't know what to do.
American police are a fucking joke. I worked with a dude selling pools and didn't know for months that he was also a cop until one day he showed up in uniform. He was a really good nice guy but dumb as fuck. Huge dude 6'5 ripped but dumb as fuck. He also had no idea why he became a cop. You'd think they'd have stricter criteria on who gets to protect and serve our citizens. But the two cops I know. Ones actually illiterate and a criminal who barely made it to 8th grade. The other is dumb as fuck.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I didn't watch the whole thing, but is there any blood at all? For some reason there's all these mass shootings but never any graphic pictures or video, even though everyone has a camera on them now. Buffalo video looked like a B-movie/video game, with "eye-witnesses" yukking it up with reporters afterwards.

When ever there is a event that needs blood clean up, like a school shooting... or anything, the government calls in a 3rd party to clean up. Sandy hook doesn't have a record of a clean up!!!

G

WWAW the security camera footage being timestamped March 2022 for an event that supposedly happened in May?
Screenshot_20220718-142202_Brave.jpg

20220718_142438.jpg

Another fake and gay news event brought to you by people definitely known for never lying: the media, the police and the government (MAAAN). They wouldn't manufacture a story to push an agenda would they? Nahhh, get outta town!

G

WWAW the security camera footage being timestamped March 2022 for an event that supposedly happened in May?
View attachment 54591
View attachment 54592
Another fake and gay news event brought to you by people definitely known for never lying: the media, the police and the government (MAAAN). They wouldn't manufacture a story to push an agenda would they? Nahhh, get outta town!
The Jews behind this stuff really need their nuts cut off. Really irksome.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
Prison guard is like an even lazier cop. My father worked as prison guard at Florence, AZ when they had the longest guard hostage in history. He had stayed home that day because prisoners kept telling him, "You look sick, boss, real sick. You oughtta stay home tomorrow." but didn't pass any of that information off. They liked him because he was a lazy sack of shit and let the inmates get away with everything. He was training a new guy who was pretty gung-ho and when my dad searched a cell found of those portable cd players turned into a tattoo gun. My dad put it back where he found it and told the new guy, "Why don't you search this one for experience." After a bit the guy found it and waved it like a retard, "Look what I found, Freemyer!" My dad just bullshitted him, "That's great! And now you get to fill out a report!" It just saved my dad the hassle of doing it in triplicate. Well over 6 foot but also weighed over 300 pounds. They made you bring a clear backpack to work and his was just filled to bursting with shitty John Grisham novels and candy bars. Poor SOB had to shave his beard for the first time since the army. No chin to be had, "Why all them white niggers look like birds?"

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
View attachment 54591
View attachment 54592
as someone who shittily works with security cam systems, this stuff will happen

camera quality looks shit, timestamp looks retarded and old, system is probably old and installed decades ago, probably even all analogue cams rather than ethernet wired with IP cams
The main reason why the timestamps are off by months is probably from it not being wired to their internet, so no auto time adjustment after power failures, so this thing is just months behind eventually

guarantee no one who works there even knows how to export footage from it. Anything grabbed off it was probably just some tech guy that I assume works for police

G

as someone who shittily works with security cam systems, this stuff will happen

camera quality looks shit, timestamp looks retarded and old, system is probably old and installed decades ago, probably even all analogue cams rather than ethernet wired with IP cams
The main reason why the timestamps are off by months is probably from it not being wired to their internet, so no auto time adjustment after power failures, so this thing is just months behind eventually

guarantee no one who works there even knows how to export footage from it. Anything grabbed off it was probably just some tech guy that I assume works for police
I'll defer to you because I have not even the slightest understanding of this area. Perhaps I was hasty in my rush to judgment on this aspect. There's other details in this case that still raise questions to me, but I'm not going to Tomlinson my way into pretending to be an expert on something I don't know much about. Thank you for your insight.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I don't understand how your job is to protect people, your a hallway down from where a bunch of kids are being killed, and just fucking stand there. Fucking pussies.

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
I don't understand how your job is to protect people, your a hallway down from where a bunch of kids are being killed, and just fucking stand there. Fucking pussies.
It’s pretty easy when there’s no consequences for fucking up. If that was Mexico and some gringo held up a school with a whole bunch of federales standing around, we all know what the fuck would happen to them when it’s over.

G

Weird how much running they were doing here. If the media was there wouldn't the shooting have been over? So why are they running around? It looks like they were told "The cameras are here. Look busy!"
[MEDIA=youtube]kUHUoqwOc4E[/MEDIA]