• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW da Uvalde footage

G

I didn't watch the whole thing, but is there any blood at all? For some reason there's all these mass shootings but never any graphic pictures or video, even though everyone has a camera on them now. Buffalo video looked like a B-movie/video game, with "eye-witnesses" yukking it up with reporters afterwards.

G

Police are useless do-what-theyre told faggots. How often do they actually stop crime vs. Just show up afterwards to take notes and not catch who's responsible?

Dumbasses can't think for themselves at all. Chain of command following cunts. A child can be raped in front of their eyes and unless they have the OK from SARGE!! they won't do shit about it.

Imagine the bullshit that could have been prevented if those retards in Minnesota told that 150 lbs pussy to move his Damm leg.

Maybe even kiss you

โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Police are useless do-what-theyre told faggots. How often do they actually stop crime vs. Just show up afterwards to take notes and not catch who's responsible?

Dumbasses can't think for themselves at all. Chain of command following cunts. A child can be raped in front of their eyes and unless they have the OK from SARGE!! they won't do shit about it.

Imagine the bullshit that could have been prevented if those retards in Minnesota told that 150 lbs pussy to move his Damm leg.

To be fair they stopped Cumia before Dani was completely drained of blood.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout

You can be turned down from being a cop for being too smart. Thatโ€™s not a joke. Theyโ€™re stooges for the government. The fact anyone still defends their money being wasted to enforce their rights being taken away, might be one of the saddest things in the world.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Imagine the media being so deep in bed with the democrats that they'd rather release footage like this for everyone to get upset about, instead of talking about the issues with the current administration.

For 4 years we heard DAILY about what Trump was doing, who he interacted with, where he was, what his wife wore, what his kids were doing, what he POSSIBLY and SUPPOSEDLY said with others.

Radio Silence for Biden. They're STILL talking about Trump and Jan 6th.

I used to find it hilarious, but now it's just exhausting and I wanna change the channel.

starshipretard69

Blue Oyster Dolt
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Very dark unfunny thought that doesn't add or change anything, but I'd say it's basically 100% for sure that he was doing some sexual shit in the room. He let off the big barrage at the beginning and it seemed like every other shot after that was towards the door once the police got there, so he was in the room for over an hour with a bunch of dead bodies. What do you think he was doing in there? I bet he wasn't playing Candy Crush. And there's no reason for police to report that if they did find evidence of sexual shit. They lied about everything else, though obviously one could forgive them for omitting those types of details.

WheresMiGunFawk

โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Today's modern superpigs, all decked out in paramilitary gear, standing around "fearing for their safety".
Of all my degenerate friends I grew up with the worst one. A dude who stole his entire life. Stole a shit fucking ton of money working for a small family owned business where a very old Italian man trusted him to run it. He moved to California and is a sheriff. If that complete scumbag of a human being and drop out thief can become a sheriff. That means being a cop in America is a bullshit job. Not to mention he is barely literate

satanssockpuppet

โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Of all my degenerate friends I grew up with the worst one. A dude who stole his entire life. Stole a shit fucking ton of money working for a small family owned business where a very old Italian man trusted him to run it. He moved to California and is a sheriff. If that complete scumbag of a human being and drop out thief can become a sheriff. That means being a cop in America is a bullshit job. Not to mention he is barely literate
They're all barrel-chested lummoxes, with the body armor and dripping with tons of tac gear, then they stand there doing nothing. I haven't seen a regular patrol cop dressed like a regular patrol cop in years.

G

Basically a platoon sized group of men with tactical gear and automatic weapons standing around for an hour and a half afraid to confront one armed faggot twink. Also very different to the way the papers reported it. They made it sound like the local spic cops stood outside for over an hour before the border patrol showed up and saved the day. They all stood around.