• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Da Nigger Chips?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Just wrapped up my Friday night worship gig. These nerds now hire me 3 times a week, makin a fawkin killing off em! Anywho, decided to stop by my corner store for a coupla tall cans to reward myself and I see these nigger chips. The “all in” flavor was too much to pass up. Gonna give my brewskis a chug, kill this bag, and will report back. Running on empty, fooooooood review!

Attachments

• FF1895D3-FD4D-492A-A5B0-FF03E8FC4CE7.jpeg
    FF1895D3-FD4D-492A-A5B0-FF03E8FC4CE7.jpeg
    357.7 KB · Views: 11
G

Just wrapped up my Friday night worship gig. These nerds now hire me 3 times a week, makin a fawkin killing off em! Anywho, decided to stop by my corner store for a coupla tall cans to reward myself and I see these nigger chips. The “all in” flavor was too much to pass up. Gonna give my brewskis a chug, kill this bag, and will report back. Running on empty, fooooooood review!
I hope you're drinking malt liquor with them there chips as you'll want the full negro experience. Heck you might even catch the itis!

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
so what's the verdict? i told you those joints are good as shit

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Not nigger chips but remember those little toys you could get at the grocery store called Homiez?
I got one out of a gumball machine once. There were so many that were kind of cool. I wanted like a whore or a cholo with a bandana pulled down over his eyes. I just got some douchebag in a suit with the jacket draped over his shoulder. I burned the head with a lighter and kept it on my desk until I moved out.