• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW da Margot Robbie

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I more meant how they hyped Gal Gadot like she was the greatest actress ever because of her ONE movie Wonder Woman. They were praising her “acting” like she was better than types like Meryl Streep. Gal is hot but they talked her up like she should win the Oscar for every movie she does. I’m glad she stopped being a thing because she was never a good actress to begin with, just hype.
I get ya now. I stopped paying attention to movie publications when they were hyping up Jennifer Lawrence like that. It's like, she has one facial expression, no charisma, and she's nothing to look at it.

Not to turn this thread away from meat of the matter, but I assume Margot has more range?

G

I get ya now. I stopped paying attention to movie publications when they were hyping up Jennifer Lawrence like that. It's like, she has one facial expression, no charisma, and she's nothing to look at it.

Not to turn this thread away from meat of the matter, but I assume Margot has more range?
I think Margot Robbie is a pretty good actress. I'm glad you mentioned Jennifer Lawrence, because I agree. She fucking stinks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think Margot Robbie is a pretty good actress. I'm glad you mentioned Jennifer Lawrence, because I agree. She fucking stinks.
I can’t stand Jennifer Lawrence, I hated how the internet went overboard trying to make her seem “likable” (even calling her J-Law) and all these “she’s just like us!” clips of her pretending she’s funny. The praise for acting didn’t make any sense and when she won the Oscar for Silver Linings Playbook (a movie nobody has talked about since) i knew something was fishy. Of course later we all learned that was hype and praise was because she was banging that gross fat Harvey Weinstein and that’s how she got the Oscar for that shit performance. I’m glad she’s not a thing anymore and her movies all bomb while she complains about equal pay nonsense for herself yet was a top paid actress.

In the end, Jennifer Lawrence being a big star and were told is a great actress was all because she was having sex with Harvey Weinstein. It’s always the Jews!

G

When it comes to appreciating beauty... this skinny blonde gives me the same neurotic, "try-hard" vibes as overly pruned trees and hedges. Too perfect it becomes a turn-off.

G

I can’t stand Jennifer Lawrence, I hated how the internet went overboard trying to make her seem “likable” (even calling her J-Law) and all these “she’s just like us!” clips of her pretending she’s funny. The praise for acting didn’t make any sense and when she won the Oscar for Silver Linings Playbook (a movie nobody has talked about since) i knew something was fishy. Of course later we all learned that was hype and praise was because she was banging that gross fat Harvey Weinstein and that’s how she got the Oscar for that shit performance. I’m glad she’s not a thing anymore and her movies all bomb while she complains about equal pay nonsense for herself yet was a top paid actress.

In the end, Jennifer Lawrence being a big star and were told is a great actress was all because she was having sex with Harvey Weinstein. It’s always the Jews!
I haven't seen that movie and I've never heard anyone talk about it. Her whole aw-shucks thing is insufferable.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
This broad is fawkin’ gorgeous too

1674298171938.jpeg