• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW constipation

Maybe even kiss you

โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Today my poo was so hard I had to dig it out in small chunks with my finger. As disgusting as that sounds, the choice was between that and getting a ruptured anus. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tomorrow I'm buying some laxative so I never have to go through this again. I recommend everyone here to do the same.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
they put me on a parkinsons drug when i'm in the mental hospital to stop me from trembling from the antipsychotics and it makes me super constipated. so they give me a laxative. well i was in the freaking shower when it hit and the shower room is separate from the toilet. so i had no choice but to waffle stomp it.

G

they put me on a parkinsons drug when i'm in the mental hospital to stop me from trembling from the antipsychotics and it makes me super constipated. so they give me a laxative. well i was in the freaking shower when it hit and the shower room is separate from the toilet. so i had no choice but to waffle stomp it.
the ole' heave and shower...used to do it all the time when I ran out of toilet paper.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Today my poo was so hard I had to dig it out in small chunks with my finger. As disgusting as that sounds, the choice was between that and getting a ruptured anus. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tomorrow I'm buying some laxative so I never have to go through this again. I recommend everyone here to do the same.
I made a post recently about drinking this
1656632524517.png

a normal glass of that will make you diarrhea your shit right out, so if you're constipated then maybe it'll be normal

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
I got all bunged up one time when I was a kid and the only thing that worked was this soap suppository thing I had to shove up my ass. I shit a giant log.

So yeah, soap suppositories. Using them technically makes you gay and a woman, but your giant shit will pass.