• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaw casablanca

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
All I wanted was to praise Casablanca. Beautifully written movie that deserves its status as one of the greatest movies of all time.
it was written on the fly too

and has such a perfect dude character

you know he is a bad ass, but is so fucked up over this chick it shocks his bad ass gangster partners

its a perfect movie

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
this is a dissappointing thread---when Nat Hentoff used to post here none of this shit would happen

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
it was written on the fly too

and has such a perfect dude character

you know he is a bad ass, but is so fucked up over this chick it shocks his bad ass gangster partners

its a perfect movie

Every other movie is like "I need to win back my chick, fuck this other guy, I'm the only one for her".

Having Ingrid Bergman say she chooses you, and telling her to get on that plane to be with the other guy because she'll regret it. FUCK!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Every other movie is like "I need to win back my chick, fuck this other guy, I'm the only one for her".

Having Ingrid Bergman say she chooses you, and telling her to get on that plane to be with the other guy because she'll regret it. FUCK!
I like Maltese Falcon more when the dumb broad tries to get him to save her and he pretty much tells her to tell it to judge. 😎🚬

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I like Maltese Falcon more when the dumb broad tries to get him to save her and he pretty much tells her to tell it to judge. 😎🚬

If we're discussing badass Bogart roles, how about African Queen? Him and Katherine Hepburn decide to mutually confess to (pre-Nazi WW1) Germans and get married before they're mutually hung to death, then deus ex machina another ship attacks and the married couple escapes.