• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaw casablanca

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

easily one of my fave movies, one that i feel like a hack for having so high up

its really a brilliant romantic action comedy with a binary political intrigue, only possible with the “then nazis” before the holocost

its so innocent in its portrayal of nazi brutality there isnt any blood or bullet holes

and a curious move that goes into a lot of interesting regulation of the film industry

G

I watched it recently. I liked it. But I prefer Carrotblanca.

images (10).jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Good movie but Bogey has a lot of better ones. I really enjoy the final movie he made before his death The Harder They Fall.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My dad made me watch a bunch of Humphrey Bogart movies with him when I was too young to appreciate them so I just vaguely remember being bored through most of them. I always liked Treasure of the Sierra Madre and The African Queen. Like I'd actually put those ones on by myself when I was a kid.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
81 goddamn years later and not a single film or tv show has encapsulated the feeling of "I'm still in love with you but you got a new guy that treats you well so go be with him bitch".

G

81 goddamn years later and not a single film or tv show has encapsulated the feeling of "I'm still in love with you but you got a new guy that treats you well so go be with him bitch".
Or maybe don't project your own misogyny into it?