• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW can openers probably sending shitloads of microscopic metal shards into the "food"?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I think vanilla extract cuts the acidity too, but it's easy to add too much. I've made sauce with it a few times and I thought it was good, but my wife hated it
If it works it works, but I'm on your wife's side. Why is there vanilla in my sauce? Cinnamon and cloves do a better job IMO

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Fair enough. The real issue is never forgetting that Jim Norton was too retarded to comprehend how a can opener even works

G

I worked at canned foods plant when I was young. We used to fart into the can before putting the lids on

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Some people add red wine too, not sure if that would make it less acidic or more for flavor. I'm simple, I add sliced garlic, diced onions, basil, a little bit of oregano, sugar and salt. Sometimes a little crushed red peppers and black pepper. I usually use canned crushed tomatoes too, not diced. I think tomato sauce is just acidic by nature, it's probably hard to really dull it too much. I find the longer I cook it, the smoother it comes out. Whatever works for you brotherman!