• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW brooding

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
36767E88-6DFA-4698-859F-4951E5739F41.png

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I like to cut myself when it gets too much. And i cry a lot locked up in my room.

Today i am doing just that just haven't cut myself yet.
This is a very maladaptive coping mechanism pal. I used to burn myself with cigarettes but haven't done this in a long time. Look into healthier forms of emotional regulation.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I miss my old board. i miss r/opieandanthony too.

View attachment 111400
Oh Jesus dude come on (God forgive me) don't call yourself an incel. Don't define yourself by some gay internet shit. There's more to life than sex and there is more to you than your sexuality. You're a dude who hasn't gotten pussy yet. Someday you will. Stop obsessing over it and letting it define you.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Oh Jesus dude come on (God forgive me) don't call yourself an incel. Don't define yourself by some gay internet shit. There's more to life than sex and there is more to you than your sexuality. You're a dude who hasn't gotten pussy yet. Someday you will. Stop obsessing over it and letting it define you.
Just an outcast of society. i dont really even care about sex. I liked their humor, same as those pesky pests on reddit.