• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW blistered irritated area on the side of the mouth that hurts when you open past a certain width and absolutely ruins spicy and vinegary foods

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Bit the inside of my mouth last week. I felt like a fish who had been hooked but escaped or thrown back,bloodied and ripped inner mouth. :(

I'm at a point now where I don't even notice, it feels healed. I keep having close calls with it too, but I'm able to slow down my jaw and I feel like a dog being called off.

BITING MYSELF MAKES ME FEEL LIKE AN ANIMAL

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Anbesol works really well.

download (43).jpeg

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
You just gotta keep picking at it, once it scabs up to where you can pick it off

Repeat this enough and eventually it just heals normally without scabbing. I can't explain it

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Bit my tongue chomping down on a piece of gum once. The blood wouldn't stop. As soon as it'd begin to clot, I'd move my tongue and it'd start gushing all over again.

I got it to stop, finally, by forcing myself to nap for a few hours in the middle of the day. Sleeping was the only way I wouldn't fuss around w my tongue.