• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW blacking out

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I often would have no recollection of the night before. I'd usually only remember up until early in the night, before the heavy drinking started, and then there's just nothing. It simply never occurred to me that I could pace myself when drinking.

The next day people would be telling me shit I said and did, but I have no idea what they're talking about and they keep talkeeeng. Literal strangers would say hi on the street and tell me what a hilarious night it was.

Being a disaster that others then have to look out for isn't cool, kids. You may think you're having a blast and everyone else can go fuck themselves but I'm here to tell you that drinking in moderation with polite company is the real party.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
How I got home? How much cash I had in my wallet when I left the party? Where I left my guitar? All accounted for.
I'm like a homing pigeon my dude, always end at home even if I don't remember how.

I pretty much trust myself now as it's always gonna be the same; dancy dancy, some bad rapping, fall asleep standing-up then wake-up at home

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Did it at a music festival once. Two very fat friends and two big bottles of tequila that were emptied over a very short time span. Beer bongs for chasers.

Let's just say I was publicly photographed with a gentleman resting his cock and balls on my forehead, with me smiling sitting in a puddle of my own bratwurst vomit not seeming give a care at all. I then proceeded to wobble back to my tent with some assitance of aforementioned gentleman and got possibly raped, but definitely shat myself.

I'm pretty sure I didn't have to come out to these people years later. They knew.

Kind of helped me get over heavy drinking completely, and coming from a family of alcoholics, I'd say overall a positive experience.